The Family Guide



We have been publishing the Parenting Directory since 2006.

The 2017 Family Guide offers an unmatched advertising environment. 90% of our distribution is through the students in the Public School Districts, Private, and Pre-Schools. The remaining 10% are distributed in public libraries, family friendly events, community partners & our advertisers in the Spokane and N. Idaho areas.

We print 25,000 per issue, reaching 100,000+ local families annually.

We have a new format and the 2017 Family Guide measures 5.5 x 8.5

  • Free basic listing for non-profit service providers & schools.
  • Exclusive distribution through the schools & community events.
  • Offer advertorials promoting your perspective and organization.
  • Contains contests to ensure readers view each and every page.
  • Images of local children throughout the pages add to its uniqueness, insuring an extended shelf-life.
  • Advertising opportunity to fit every budget starting at $20.00

The Family Guide Editorial Range: Activities & Classes (Sports, Arts, Music, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts). Autism & Special Needs. Community (Housing, Clothing, Trauma & Emergency Resources). Education & Learning (Early Learning, Private Schools, Higher Education & Vocational Schools. Elder Care. Faith Based Resources. Family Friendly Events, Camps & Classes. Finances. Go Green & Community Environment. Health (Medical, Dental, Mental). Holistic & Naturopathic. Legal Counsel & Mediation Services. Military & Veterans. Multicultural & Diversity. Parenting (Adoption, Foster, Counseling & Support Groups). Parties & Party Supplies. Pets & Animals. Shop Local. Social Services. Travel & Vacations and more.

The Family Guide is a 501-C3 Organization. Our mission is to strengthen & support families, educators, outreach workers, non-profit agencies, support groups, after-school programs, community volunteers & advocates in the Spokane & N. Idaho area. We carry out this mission by publishing an Annual Family Directory Guide and a Parenting Resource Fair designed to provide the community local resources, & information to build & strengthen kids & families.

Free Basic Listing for Non-profits, schools and churches.

Click here to download our 2017 FAMILY GUIDE LISTING FORM

Please email: to request our media kit.

Click here to download The 2016 Family Guide!

Click here to download the 2015 Family Guide

Click here to download the 2014 Family Guide

Click here to download the 2013 Family Guide

Leave a Reply