BE PART OF OUR FAMILY
We have been publishing the Parenting Directory since 2006.
- Free basic listing for non-profit service providers & schools.
- Exclusive distribution through the schools & community events.
- Offer advertorials promoting your perspective and organization.
- Contains contests to ensure readers view each and every page.
- Images of local children throughout the pages add to its uniqueness, insuring an extended shelf-life.
- Advertising opportunity to fit every budget starting at $20.00
The Family Guide Editorial Range: Activities & Classes (Sports, Arts, Music, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts). Autism & Special Needs. Community (Housing, Clothing, Trauma & Emergency Resources). Education & Learning (Early Learning, Private Schools, Higher Education & Vocational Schools. Elder Care. Faith Based Resources. Family Friendly Events, Camps & Classes. Finances. Go Green & Community Environment. Health (Medical, Dental, Mental). Holistic & Naturopathic. Legal Counsel & Mediation Services. Military & Veterans. Multicultural & Diversity. Parenting (Adoption, Foster, Counseling & Support Groups). Parties & Party Supplies. Pets & Animals. Shop Local. Social Services. Travel & Vacations and more.
The Family Guide is a 501-C3 Organization. Our mission is to strengthen & support families, educators, outreach workers, non-profit agencies, support groups, after-school programs, community volunteers & advocates in the Spokane & N. Idaho area. We carry out this mission by publishing an Annual Family Directory Guide and a Parenting Resource Fair designed to provide the community local resources, & information to build & strengthen kids & families.
Free Basic Listing for Non-profits, schools and churches.
Please email: Charity@thefamilyguide.org to request our media kit.
Click here to download the 2015 Family Guide